Monday, May 18, 2009

Who am I?


Sometimes, to become successful in life, you have to know who you truly are. Well, my quest is to figure who I truly am, my identity. Normally, you know exactly who you are, because it's yourself and no one knows you better than yourself. Only, I'm not quite sure who I am or what I will be. My main question is, "Who am I?" My quest is to find the answer. Am I just some random teenager trying to get by in life, or am I more than that? I don't know what to be when I grow up. I don't know what college I should go to. Most people know this stuff by high school but not me. I want to know my purpose in life. Of course, I'm not going to lie. I don't know how it'll contribute to others, but it will definitely contribute to myself. Once I figure out who I am, I can be the best me that I can be. One of the main things I believe is: before you can help others, you have to help yourself. So in helping myself, I can most likely in the future help others search for their identity too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment