Monday, May 18, 2009

Asian Pride!



I'd like to say that I'm pretty special. I represent a whole nation and culture. There aren't a lot of asians at the high school I go to, so it makes me feel special that I am asian. Most people, of course, don't know the type of asian that I am. I'm Filipino. My parents were born in the Phillipines and came to the United States after I was born. Most people don't really know what or where the Phillipines is. Well, it's a big island, made up of even smaller islands, on the Pacific Ocean. I've been to the Phillipines several times and it is a beautiful country, with an even more beautiful culture. Being asian is pretty awesome, because most people think asians are super smart. That's not always true, but I think it's true for me. I take pride in being asian and a Filipino. It makes me unique and different from anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment