Monday, May 18, 2009

Silly Katy


Katy Vestal is my trickster! Katy is my best friend forever. She's really funny and klutzy, but I love her anyway. We joke around a lot, like calling each other "wifey." Katy adds a lot of fun in my life and I love being around her. She's just one of those naturally born comedians that can joke around about anything with anyone. If you're ever feeling sad and need a good laugh, go to Katy. She will make sure you feel better and happier in a few seconds. Katy is really silly. For example, look at the picture on this post. Katy is lying on the ground petting a bear's head. I mean, Katy can make a dead animal's skin funny! She's the funniest person I've ever met and probably the funniest person you'll ever meet!

1 Comment:

  1. kathryn vestal said...
    Why does everyone think I'm funny?!
    I'm being serious most of the time!
    HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? AND WHY?!

Post a Comment