Monday, May 18, 2009

The Hoodies!

I have plenty of friends, but I have a group of best friends. They're all pretty awesome in their own way and they know how to have fun. "The Hoodies" is sort of our group name, which was suppose to be our name for a band that we we made but never worked out. There are five true members: Gabbi, Candy, Jasmine, Tricia, and me.



First of all, there's my best friend Gabbi Williams. There are a few words that sum up Gabbi and that is: she loves Cloud Strife. I mean, she really loves Cloud Strife. Anyways, she's really funny and kind of weird, but she's always there for me. I can always count on Gabbi for anything and usually, she can count on me for anything. We joke around saying if Gabbi ever kills someone, she can count on me on hiding the body because we all know that I have a great hiding place for dead bodies. Seriously though, Gabbi is one of those weird people who you want to stay away from, but when you get to know her, she is probably one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. If you ever see a prancing girl marching in the hallways, that's probably Gabbi. Gabbi is the main reason why "The Hoodies" exist, because she's how everyone met up. She claims to be the leader of "The Hoodies," but I think different. It's really Jasmine, because no one ever suspects it's her.


Now that I mention it, there's Jasmine Dinh. There are three main things about Jasmine. She's short, cute, and asian! We're both asian so we can relate a lot. It's no joke when we say we have this asian connection going on that no one really knows about. When I first met Jasmine, my first thoughts were, "Eh, she's asian." Now that I know her more better, my new thoughts are, "Cool, she's asian!" Jasmine is probably one of the cutest asians you'll ever meet. She can pull off bows and ribbons and no one else can. She looks like a little kid from far away, but closer up, she looks a little older. Jasmine is also a ninja, and I'm not saying that because she's asian. She may seem quiet but really she's loud, violent, and always hitting Gabbi. (I'm just kidding).


Then there's my other best friend Candice Allen. Her nickname is Candy, but her nickname isn't just to shorten her name. It's really because she's just so sweet. She's an amazing person and one of my first friends I made when I moved. When I first moved, Candy was nicer than anyone else. Candy's a really talented artist and a great singer. Her art skills are so amazing that they make you feel bad about yourself, but in a weird, good way. Her drawings make my day when I see them. I have a whole bunch of them at home because I would steal them from her. They were just that good. She's sings really good too. Candy has a beautiful voice and her singing is way better than mine not matter what she says. There's another thing about Candy that I really love. She's always so happy. Candy is the happiest person you'll ever meet! I don't know how she does it, but it's pretty awesome. Her happiness is like some sort of disease! She's always smiling and laughing that it just makes you want to make you smile and laugh. Having her around is so fun. Secretly, I wish I was Candy, because she's too awesome for words.


Tricia Culver is another one of my best friends. She's really nice and smart but amazingly, she's blonde at the same time. Being blonde, it doesn't stop her from being who she is. She's the sweetest person to be around with and so giving. She truly thinks of others before herself. She's always helping me and her friends. I wish I wasn't as selfish as Tricia, then I'd be a better person. Although, she may be a little slow at times, she knows a lot more than you would think. She's really smart in Geography. I would know because I sit next to her. Tricia and I were barely friends when I first moved. Then the next year, we became really good friends. Now, I hang out with her every weekend and sleep over her lovely, gorgeous house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment