Monday, May 18, 2009

My Shadow


Batman has the Joker. Spiderman has the Green Goblin. My shadow is my laptop. I'm usually on my laptop all the time. Before school, after school, at night, I'm always on my laptop. Usually, I'm on Myspace, Facebook, or Meebo, talking to my friends. Sometimes, I'm on Youtube watching videos and sometime, I'm just on iTunes listening to music while I'm surfing the web. My laptop is always distracting me from doing my homework or my chores at home. When I should be doing my Math homework, I'm on Myspace telling everyone that I should be doing my homework. It's hard not going for a whole day without my laptop. Everytime I see my laptop, I just have to turn it on. Luckily, this project involves using a computer, going online, and typing stuff, so I will definitely not be distracted from doing this. My laptop may be my most prized possession, but it's a huge distraction from what I should be doing, like homework or projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment