Monday, May 18, 2009

My Mentor/My Cousin


My mentor is my cousin, Allen. He's a really cool guy, but he's taught me a lot about life and helped me through tough times. When I first moved a few years ago, Allen helped me deal with my emotions. I was pretty sad at first, but he helped me realize that a new school and new friends can be fun. He's partially the reason why I'm best friends with Katy Vestal. When he told me about Katy, I thought, "Wow, she sounds like a cool chick." I became friends with Katy about a week after and now we're best, best friends forever. Allen has also helped me with guy problems and knowing me, I'm pretty bad with relationships. Allen taught me how to break up with one of my ex-boyfriends, and how to cope with a break up. Allen is just a phone call away. If I ever need advice, or really just someone to talk to, then Allen is the guy to talk to. He's more than a cousin or a friend. He's my mentor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment